Sunday, April 6, 2014

Ideas

Zooming and Art quality


A lot of people work zoomed in. Maybe this can improve quality considerably. With this last panel I can certainly see how designing the size of the final picture, level of complexity that it should have based on final size, working with good resolution even when zoomed, et cetera, do a lot for  the overall quality. 

I think a lot of these concepts are above my "pay grade" right now. I can just start with deciding what the final "width" is going to be and making sure I have enough pixels when zoomed in... what exactly are the specs going to be? 

To do: 
  1. What width final picture is going to be?
  2. When zoomed 400% need enough resolution to not have any pixelation when painting. 
    1. try initial x4 size so x4 zoom ends up having x1 size?
  3. Think about complexity of picture before doing second stage sketch / initial line.
Not sure i want to dump the "infinite canvas" method atm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment